Friday, August 5, 2011

Last Chance to buy a Hottie


Hello lovely crafty peeps!

I've just been for a little visit to Open Drawer to pick up any leftover Hotties from our group.
This is great news for anyone who didn't get the chance to visit the exhibition to make a purchase.

We're still aiming to raise as much money as possible for the Margaret Pratt Foundation, so for the next week, the remaining Hotties will be available for a $25 donation each plus the cost of postage ($1.80 if I can pack them completely flat).

The available Hotties are in this photo album on my Facebook Page.
To make a purchase, simply comment SOLD underneath the photo, and I will get in contact to organise payment.

Thankyou all so much for your support with the fundraising!


PS - I find out next Thursday at 2PM whether I'm accepted onto the waiting list for a double lung transplant so keep your fingers crossed for me!
Received a call thisafternoon to delay my appointment as my case hasn't been presented to the medical panel yet.... but still keep your fingers crossed!

13 comments:

Tas said...

Oh, sweetheart. I am crossing everything that I can for you. xx

Lyndel said...

XX XX

xx xx

fingers and toes crossed♥

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Congratulations, on the massive hugely successful Hottie Challenge & good luck with the lung transplant list. Yahoo, my hottie has sold, phew, love Posie

flowerpress said...

Happy to see my hottie has found a good home :-)
Great organising Ms Pops!

I will be thinking of you till next Thursday with my fingers tightly crossed, its that waiting that's so bloody hard isn't it.

Selina said...

Crossing everything there is to cross!! xx

oh, and yay! my hottie sold! and to such a good home too!

ally said...

Good luck for next week
I've just written sold under the most gorgeous hottie - please nlet me now how to pay :-)

Amoeba Kids said...

I shall have to look when I get home - work doesn't allow facebook :)

I hope the delay isn't too long.. waiting without knowing is the hardest thing ever... especially for something like that! Fingers remain crossed xx

Amoeba Kids said...

oops... just noticed I'm signed in under the kiddies' blog name!! It's Emma @ The Handmade Amoeba ;D

Jennie said...

I'm sorry there is more waiting time for you to find out. Thats not fair. Good luck Cam.XXXJ

Anonymous said...

Yep, fingers and toes....

Catherine said...

so glad that they're getting snapped up by lovely people! you did such an amazing job organising, Cam!

(hoping the delay isn't too long... and crossing all digits here!)

midge said...

always crossed for you

Michelle said...

Fingers and toes crossed for you Cam