Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Warming the Cockles This Week


After more than three and a half years of sitting at my computer writing about little crafty bits and bobs and things that happen in my life, I still get totally flabbergasted when I receive messages from wonderful peeps telling me that they love what I do each day.

I get even more flabbergasted when they find lovely things for me and pop them in the mail!

Today I need to thank Zoe for this supercute matching pillowcase set, and co-ordinating fabric, and the lovely card.

I'm having trouble deciding what to make with those kitty cats, but I certainly do have an idea..... watch this space.

Tththankyou so much Zoe!

10 comments:

Jennie said...

Oh Cam - that fabric is sooooooo gorgeous!!!! What a lovely surprise - so so nice.XX

Maxabella said...

That's so kind, Cam. I think you deserve spoiling though! x

Naturally Carol said...

What a great gift and she was very clever to find a coordinating fabric for the cats, I can't wait to see what you make with it either!

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

Oh my, that is just adorable! What a lovely and generous surprise to find in the mailbox.

Makeminemidcentury said...

Great choice of fabrics! I love them together. You'll come up with something spectacular.

On another topic, can you do i-pod nano covers? My i-pod thing is very thin and small, but I fear for its safety.

Libster said...

I always enjoy reading your blog Cam and seeing what you have created. Dont forget I have that batting stashed away for you!!

Adriana said...

Great fabric!
I'm sure you'll make something fantastic.

I always love seeing the 'little crafty bits and bobs' you create.
Don't be flabbergasted - you're a talented lady and you should be rewarded for it.
x

Anonymous said...

OMG this is gorgeously cute!! what a lovely gift for such a deserving peep x

michelle said...

that kitty would warm the cockles of any heart, and you certainly warm the cockles of many a heart cam. love popping in on you over my morning coffee. cant wait to see what you come up with using that lovely bundle of aqua prettiness

Mistea said...

They sure are cute kitties.
Pretty fabrics too - Look forward to seeing what you make with these pieces of gorgeousness.