Tuesday, September 27, 2011

For your goodie bags....


I read somewhere online this week that it's less than 100 days until Christmas, and when I visited Spotty last week there was an entire section devoted to christmas crafting already.

Anyhow, I've been thinking a little about what I've been up to around this time over the last few years, and I usually get a production line happening in the craft space, in anticipation of the pre-christmas markets.

But this year is a little different.... I can't be booking and paying for markets, or travelling to markets, just in case I get the phone call that I'm waiting for.

Instead I'll be adding some of my little stocking stuffer type items to the shop.

Starting with this sweet little Felt Flower Brooch Kit (in pink and orange of course)....

3 comments:

Jan said...

Lovely, Cam. I just bought two for small granddaughters. I paid with paypal but there wasn't a separate query for my address. Am I missing something and didn't see it? Thanks. I know Paypal has address on it but I usually have to fill it in somewhere else when i buy things. Jan

PS Love the verification word "tessera" the Latin fo a little tile.

Tas said...

Lovely little idea Cam...

Sandrine said...

Great ideas for the holiday season!I have been meaning to put kits together for ages but never came to doing it :)