Thursday, September 8, 2011

Granny is Go!


I had such an exciting day yesterday.

It was spent at the Frankie and Swiss studio finalising the colour and design of my Go Granny fabric.... and I even pressed the GO button on my very first commercial print run for this range!


It's printed on a 100% natural fibre 295gsm cotton canvas using water based, non-toxic solvent free inks.

It's perfect for all sorts of projects from purses, to bags, to skirts. I'm even going to use it to make myself some new curtains.


I have lots of lovely 'behind the scenes' pics to share tomorrow, but for now I just wanted to share the fabric and let everyone know that it's available for purchase in the shop.

17 comments:

trudi@maudeandme said...

Very clever of you to combine to popular crafts - patchwork and crochet.You're a crafty genious!

Unknown said...

Looks fantastic! Well done!

Anna Bartlett said...

That's the hottest grannie I've ever seen. Just wonderful! A dream that's come to fruition!

Vic said...

*wolf whistles*

Anonymous said...

Wow what a great print. Those colours are perfect!

Finki said...

Woohoo, how nice to see it come to fruition. How does one order a meter or a wider piece. I had a squizz at your shop but got all confused by the 50 x 70cm thing. I need it to be wider if it's gunna skirt this bottom line (:

Leonie said...

Awesome! Well done Cam :-)

Jenny said...

I love your new fabric, it must be exciting to see an idea come to fruition.

Stomper Girl said...

Congratulations!

Kate Moore said...

You clever thing, you.

Fiona said...

Beautiful! Wel done, Cam!!

Marg said...

It's fabulous Cam, well done!

Crayon Chick said...

Wow, that top photo is so fabulous, so dramatic! Great print, wonderful fabric.

Michelle said...

It is just fabtastic, Cam. Really, really nice. And so exciting!

Jennifer Rose said...

ooh nice and colourful :D

Naturally Carol said...

Perfect granny squares for people who can't crochet or like things fast! Instant crochet cushion covers? Well done.

mary-myneedlethead.blogspot.com said...

Just Beautiful Hugs, Mary