Monday, September 26, 2011

Getting Cushy


I've needed some new cushions for my bland boring couch for the longest time, so my Go Granny fabric was the perfect solution to add some much needed colour.


So easy to make - you just follow the lines to cut the front cushion panels!


One wasn't enough, so I made a matching pair.... using a plain cotton drill for the backing.


On Saturday afternoon, I finally put them on the couch, plumped them up and admired them, and then walked out of the room.....


..... and when I returned

11 comments:

Julia said...

I love these!

Cherie said...

Awwwww gorgeous ... cushions and kitty ^..^ xo.

Naturally Carol said...

They look fantastic Cam! I haven't put my new ones out yet as I'm not ready for a dog hair deluge..now they'll have to wait until I rearrange the room.

Rie said...

Ahhh, they have been kitty approved!

Anna Bartlett said...

A dog with taste!

Christina Lowry said...

Clever pup! :)

Selina said...

Oh Mr Houdini dog, you are so adorable!

Kelly Casanova said...

Great cushions and so nice to see them being appreciated!

Tania said...

That cat is all class. (and knows a quality cushion).

Caroline said...

Nice pair! (seriously)

Jennifer Rose said...

he has nice comfy tastes ;)