Hallelujah the lurgy is gone and I've switched the sewing machine the back on!
Which brings me to the next thing on my agenda...
The upcoming Feather Your Nest exhibition at Gleaners Inc.
The following info is from the Gleaners Inc blog.
Here are some important details about Gleaners Inc.'s next exhibition entitled "Feather Your Nest".
- The exhibition will be part of Craft Victoria's Craft Cubed Festival.
- The show opens on Friday August 3rd at 5.30 pm. We will have drinks and nibbles and discount shopping on the night!
- The theme of the show is "Feather your Nest". Creatives are invited to interpret this common idiom in their own way and either create a unique piece or submit a previous work that references the theme.
- Both 2D and 3D work will be accepted
- Please remember that the space is quite small, so keep this in mind when creating your masterpiece.
- Please email Liz at firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your work . It can be an expression of interest with your idea, pictures of your past work or an image of the piece you wish to submit.
- All work for the show is to be delivered to Gleaners Inc. by Friday July 27th. If you are out of town email Liz for the mailing address.
- All work can be for sale. The gallery will take a commission on all sales in the vicinity of 25%, so price your work accordingly.
- We have decided to avoid commercially produced feathers in any artwork. "Windfalls" or naturally shed feathers are fine.
- After the roaring success of the "You say Doyley, I say Doily" show in March , this coming event should not be missed!
- Go forth and start Nesting! Any other questions, just ask Liz.