Sunday, June 17, 2012

Sunday Snippets


I was a little quiet on the instagram front this week, but here's are my picks of the pics....


Central Heating Installation (thankfully those poor ducks are much warmer now)


Mulitpurpose Jenga


Baconpalooza


Closely followed by Chocolatepalooza


and Teatowelpalooza (thankyou Dianne)


Mess


Teatowel Tote WIP


Cutting new Fabric Sample Packs for the shop


Joining in with #pipsinstagramlookbook

Not sure if Tinniegirl is playing Sunday Snippets today, but I'm a creature of habit!

8 comments:

yardage girl said...

I really love the last pic Cam ~ it's very Ms Curlypops ~ you look fab!

yardage girl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
yardage girl said...

Sorry ~ posted the same comment twice!

Jennie said...

Loving all your palooza-ing!
And YAY for central heating!X

sister outlaws said...

That's not a mess...!

Dianne said...

If that's a mess then I have serious mess-envy. I can only dream of having a whole room to sew & make a "mess" in!
PS. So glad you liked the tea-towels!

Maxabella said...

Wow, I love that dress, Cam. And your duckies. But mostly your new central heating!!! x

Carly Findlay said...

That dress - amazing! Adore the colors!

Love the Jenga and my tote too. You continually amaze me x