Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A bit of pink and blue

One of my favourite tea towels found a new home this week.

I originally received this one from Selina at Selina's Vintage in April.

I teamed it up with some pretty pink and blue florals, and my favourite pink polkadots for the trim and straps.

After languishing in the freezing cold state of Victoria for the entire length of Winter (plus some), it has now headed back north to whence it came.......... for a new life with Lisa in the Cute as Buttons household.

I'm hoping that it's thawed out by now!

15 comments:

Melissa G said...

This is a lovely piece. Nicely made.

Liesl said...

That's very pretty. Lucky apron getting to head north ... its fr-fre-free-zing here this morning!

willywagtail said...

What a happy apron. Does seem a bit blue though. Maybe it will pink up in the north. LOL

yardage girl said...

Just lovely!

Miss Muggins said...

That is one gorgeous apron. Almost to pretty to use...

Nikki said...

It's been a while since we've seen an apron. Good to hear this gorgeous one has a happy home waiting for it!

Betty Jo said...

Love the magnolias and the wood grain backdrop.
Too nice to get grubby!

Unknown said...

So pretty , lucky Lisa !

Julia said...

Gorgeous! I would be afraid to wear it while I cooked!

Selina said...

great job! love the fabrics you matched with it, really nice.

emma said...

I am very in love with that apron. Just looking at my magnolia now with the big pink buds chewed mercilessly by the possum/vermin out the back.
Gorgeous work!

Kylie Bowers said...

Oh wow very sweet! Love it!

Anonymous said...

the apron is so beautiful Cam it looks wonderful

Jacinta said...

I love this apron - it's a gorgeous combination of fabrics... and of course, beautifully made too! Nice work!

training courses said...

I would admit that i could be so sexy for this apron.

I like its designs and color, feels like i want to wear it most of the time. LOL