Friday, March 5, 2010
Ahoy there it's done!
It was a crazily busy day yesterday, but I made the most of the spare hour that I had in the afternoon to finish off the Little Houdini's sleeping bag.
I pulled out some binding scraps to finish off the armholes.... then cut it right down the middle to add the zip.
I've been collecting zips from the oppy for the longest time - I even had the exact perfect colour and size in the zipper stash.
Thanks to everyone for all of their tips yesterday.... especially the one about adding a tab to cover the top of the zipper so that he can't unzip himself!
I delivered it yesterday afternoon, so I'm hoping that the first test run worked lastnight.