Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Northside Wrap


Melbourne turned on the most perfect weather for a market yesterday...


I have to give a huge thankyou to Tinniegirl for helping me to set up, move my car for me, and coming back to help me pack up again. Without help from friends and family, I wouldn't be able to participate in markets, so I'm truly appreciative of the help.


I requested a stall near the cupcakes.... just for sustenance of course!


I forgot to take the correct camera with me, so I have to give a huge thankyou to Jennie for taking all of these photos and emailing them to me.

I did make a couple of purchases, but I haven't taken photos of them yet, so I'll save them for later this week.

In the meantime.... I probably should start unpacking my suitcase!

8 comments:

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

You're always welcome Cam. What a friends for?

Chasing Purple Dreams said...

Stop the unpacking now, go soak in a nice hot bath. Markets are exhausting! Your stall looks great as always, so colourful, so enticing.

MooBear Designs said...

Unpacking? We never unpack straight after a market...We have a glass of champers to celebrate DARLING!! You should do the same!!!

Your stall would be like a magnet to anyone who just loves all things crafty!! Like Moi!!

xo Steph

Liesl said...

Lovely to see you yesterday.

A little story for you too. That very quiet (sullen!?) young man with me, was apparently doing secret recon.

When we got into the car I heard ... Mum, there were a lot of new flowers (brooches) today ... you need to get some more. He doesn't look like me, but he certainly thinks like me!

Stacy Kraus McDonald said...

It's always good to ensure you are near the cupcakes.... you never know when you might need one!

Unknown said...

It all looks so lovely, now rest :P....I bet you got some great goodies too.

Michelle said...

And I hope you sold lots too!

I am doing my second ever market in May (eeeeeeep!!), and I am busily gleaning ideas from your stall set up. Love the shoe rack idea - that would work well with the sunnyboys, I think!

willow and moo said...

Your stall looked beautiful. I hope you had a great day. I suspect if you were near cupcakes, it was a good day. ;)