Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sew It's All Over


What a busy little weekend!

The Sew-It-Together conference is all done and dusted 'til next year. Although I couldn't make it to all the events, I headed along to Nikki's Soiree Friday night, and to the Saturday Crafting Session.


It was lovely to catch up with everyone - there were lots of new people to meet (far too many to list here), and lots of people to catch up with that I haven't seen in such a long time. My camera didn't manage to make it out of my handbag, but I'm sure there'll be lots and lots of photos all over blogland very soon.


I even came home with a gift that Trash had brought for me all the way from the UK....  this beautiful floral fabric in my fave colour combo, and gorgeous glass beads.
I was completely flabbergasted and blown away with suprise! Thanks Trash.


....and in the lucky dip, I chose this wonderful Mini Polly Pratt dress which I just couldn't resist.

A huge thankyou must go to Sheridan for all her hard work in organising such a wonderful event. Everything ran so smoothly that it made it an absolute joy to attend, and of course another huge thankyou has to go to all the event sponsors and hosts who opened their doors to a huge group of crafty girls for the weekend!

Today was the perfect day to have a sleep in, a minor tidy up, some food shopping.... an afternoon of machine sewing, and then some hand-stitching on the couch... bliss

12 comments:

Tanya said...

was very nice to meet you Ms. Curlypops :)

bubbachenille said...

I hope this is on again in the future, I had a market on this weekend but would love to go to Melb for a meet up !

Gypsy said...

Most fun EVER!

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

Sounds simply fabulous! I hope to get to one one of these days!

trash said...

you are more than welcome and it was delicious to meet you in real live person.

Anonymous said...

You lucky thing.....glad you had fun!

Caroline said...

Sew glad you had a good time!

Snooze said...

it was a great weekend ... I had the best time.

Unknown said...

It sounds like everyone had a fabulous time! I am green with envy and can't wait until next year when I will be able to come along and join in the fun.

Oh and I hear from some Sydney gals that you are super sweet! But of course I knew that already.

Sarah said...

(covering me ears)

la la la la la la la

would have liked to be there....

Sandrine said...

That sound like BLISS!(sigh!)x:)

Michelle said...

Oh, wow, sounds like it was ace fun! I'm totally jealous!