Monday, May 31, 2010
A Flute and a Hoot
Amanda finally received her swap apron in the mail this week, so now I can do the big reveal.
I had to be careful not to chop off the poor pussycat's ears when I chopped into the tea towel, so I added a fabric section at the top to lengthen the apron.
After the dilemma I was having about finding some co-ordinating fabric in the stash for the binding, I actually decided to sort through the huge plastic container full of fabric strips that I've previously pre-cut.
Where I managed to find the perfect complemetary coloured binding strips.
You see, there are some advantages to living in a house that is overflowing with fabric....