Saturday, October 22, 2011

Forgive me Dear Blogtoberfesters, for I have missed a day.....

 
....but I promise you that I have a really plausible excuse!

I haven't quite managed to get my head around the events of the last 36 hours yet, so I'd thought I'd show off my gorgeous new handmade top.

It's a fab Flying Ducks slouch tee by Deb from Dear Someone.  She's part of the lovely collective of makers from Olive Grove Studios.

I wore this on Thursday and received lots of comments - most people were reminded of Flying Ducks on older relatives walls back in the 70's. Gotta love a bit of nostalgia!

11 comments:

Vic said...

Excuses, excuses. :P

Cherie said...

Oi, phew, yikes ... you've gotta be deserving of an award for that excuse ;P

Sheeprustler said...

What a disappointment, but at least you know they are determined to only give you the best!!! And I did an extra Blogtoberfest post so maybe you can claim mine instead :)

Sarah said...

FAR out there would be so much to do when given a call like that. At least now you have done it and can clean up.

VERY justified excuse Madam!!!

Your good spirits about the whole thing is very much admired...

Unknown said...

Technically you didn't miss a day, as you posted on your other blog.

Love the t-shirt!

trudi@maudeandme said...

Gosh another great place down south!
I've got to get down there.

Swirlyarts said...

Oh my goodness - what drama, but at least you know exactly what to expect next time. Fingers crossed you will get another 4am call soon!

Jennie said...

Love this - reminds me of Hilda Ogdens wall in Coronation Street. (but much trendier!)X

Fiona said...

You missed a day?! How could you? ......... Oh, go on then, that's one fairly major excuse!!

Megan.K. said...

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Libster said...

posted on your other blog but hey!! why not post here too :) I will let you off with this excuse, I think it beats the dog ate my homework one. which by the way really did happen to my daughter some years ago as our last doberman had a paper fetish. think of me running for you at 9.30am sunday :)