Sunday, October 23, 2011

Things that make me smile...


When I see someone making something completely gorgeous using fabric that I've designed.


Handpainted doll by Jennie at A Little Vintage using my Go Granny and Owlie Oracle...


This one is perfect for Blogtoberfest.


Juliet from Tartan Kiwi won my Reindeer Row fabric during last years Blogtoberfest finale, and she's made a little zippered pouch as a pressie for her nephew.

Soooooo cute! I have a teensy bit of this fabric left and it's making me want to get it out and make christmas pressies.

I haven't had a chance to organise my own Blogtoberfest giveaway just yet, so keep your eyes peeled for it this coming week. In the meantime, please check out the Blogtoberfest Giveaway page and good luck!

12 comments:

yardage girl said...

Congrats Cam - it really is one of the best feelings to see what someone has made with something you've designed.

Leonie said...

oh the doll is absolutely gorgeous! And love the little zippered purse. Awesome fabrics!

Miss Prudence said...

that is pretty special : )

Lotti said...

The doll is cute, love the green boa .... the pouch is really nice.

Vic said...

She makes me smile too & I've absolutely nothing to do with her!!

Portico on Sturt @ the Oceanic Lounge said...

I just LOVE those boots on the doll!

Michelle said...

What a thrill you must be feeling seeing all these fine creations with YOUR fabric!

Mistea said...

I saw that dolly over at Jennies - she is adorable - love the granny buttons.
Cut pouch.

Shells said...

Awesome and totally gorgeous.

Unknown said...

aaww that must give you such a great feeling ;-)) I love the doll she is great, dee x

Karen said...

Aaaahhh - the doll is adorable - her dress - her socks!
Congratulations Cam - must feel great to see goodies with your fabric design.

MooBear Designs said...

She looks remarkable and who would have thought a green feather bower would match so perfectly!!

Ps I won one of the giveaways hehe... YAY

Xo Steph