Saturday, October 8, 2011

Reconnaissance


Mr X managed to leave his laptop in Clunes during the school holidays, so yesterday I headed off on a reconnaissance mission to retrieve it in time for school to re-start on Monday.

Yes, there is something green on this plate, which means that this was definitely not mine!

We decided to meet half way for a rendevous in Ballan..... so, of course, I made the strategic decision to meet at The Mill Cottage for brunch.


Sadly, there wasn't enough time for fabric shopping at Mill Rose Quilting and Gallery. Just a quick five minute wander around.  I spotted Jodie's gorgeous softies and patterns on display (and forgot to take a photo in the rush)....

Oh well, next time!

4 comments:

Jodie said...

Such a beautiful place - always worth a visit !

simplestitches said...

mmmm....yum, that looks delish!

Libster said...

I was there about 7 weeks ago, would like to return and eat there again and do some shopping next door too. great place, I loved seeing jodies cups and saucers!!

Mookah Studio said...

Hey! Who's Mr X? I've been a little busy and distracted lately but I'm sure I've never heard about Mr X before.....