Saturday, October 1, 2011

Welcome to Blogtoberfest


I'm sooooo glad that September is now over, and we're starting afresh this month with Blogtoberfest.

Apparently there's a game of football being played in Melbourne today?

I have much more exciting plans afoot involving lots of coffee, maybe some chocolate, and this beautiful big fabric colour chart.

If you'd like to play along during the month, just pop on over to visit Tinniegirl here and sign up. If you'd like to host a giveaway on your blog, then pop on over to the Blogtoberfest page on my blog and add your details to the linky list.

But the most important thing, visit lots of blogs, and have fun!

18 comments:

planettreasures said...

Thanks for the reminder!
Fabric colour chart? looks intriguing : )

Vic said...

Oooh, that looks like a lot of fun; have a great day Cam. (And... GOOOOOOOOOOOOO CATS!)

zigsma said...

What is football?

Caroline said...

A football match? Haha. Yours looks like a much better gig. Have fun.

Angela said...

Yay for Blogtoberfest! I'm have a new blog and I'm just about to do my first post now!

Your colour chart looks very, very fun.

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

Sounds like a lovely day. Have fun.

Unknown said...

That colour chart looks like lots of fun.

yardage girl said...

Ooooh - no idea what else was in your blog post - was mesmerised by all the colours!!!

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

Oh my, it can't be Blogtoberfest time already can it?!?

Love the colour chart - lots of fun new fabric plans ahead for you I'm sure!

nicole said...

a football match? noooooo ha ha!
love the look of that fabbo colour chart, go granny 2.0?

happy blogtoberfest!
xo

Megan.K. said...

I'm digging that fabric colour chart Cam.
Happy Blogtoberfesting!!!
x

Liesl said...

Happy Blogtoberfest to you!! Those colours are way more attractive than the footy (though I am sure that many of the players will be sporting a selection of the colours by the morning!)

Anonymous said...

Oh my...so much color. It drew me in. Love! Nudged over here thru Bloctoberfest..just checking to see what you are up to! Julie

Jennifer Rose said...

i completely forgot, thanks for the reminder :)

The Creative Beast said...

Hooray for Blogtoberfest! it was how I met you Cam =-)

Looking forward to seeing all your creativity this month!

Anna Bartlett said...

I thought, "No, I won't do Blogtoberfest", and ever since then I have been desperately needing to blog... might have to go visit Ms. Tinnie.

rachel @ idlepines said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rachel @ idlepines said...

Gonna agree with everyone else: the colour chart fabric looks divine!!