Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Watcha Wearin' Wednesday


You really don't want to see what I'm wearing today. Thismorning I'm off to visit my sister-in-law to have my eyebrows waxed, and then it's off to Pulmonary Rehabilitation for some walking, bike riding, step-ups, squats, wall push-ups and weights (in other words - TORTURE).

So, I'm cheating yet again, and showing you something that I prepared earlier (Monday to be exact). I found this dress at the Lancefield Oppy during my weekend at Sewjourn. It's originally from Myer Miss Shop (and yes I realise that I'm definitely not in the appropriate target age range for Myer Miss Shop anymore). The tag had $4, but lucky me, it ended up being half price!
The brown pants are from one of the local oppies - can't remember whether it was Vinnies or the Salvos. Brooch by me!

14 comments:

Kat said...

Nice dress and a bargain too! I might have to start doing these one I prepared earlier posts. I have missed so many www's cause my outfits were too blah to share.

Selina said...

looking good Cam!

Sandi said...

Very nice outfit, Cam. The brooch looks just right!

Sasparilla Sue said...

Very cute outfit, the perfect winter outfit. And what a bargain!

Liesl said...

That Lancefield oppie was gold! Love the dress - and more importantly how beautiful the brooch looks.

Good luck with all the torture today ... I am not sure what sounds worse ... the waxing or the rehab. Hmmm, actually squats wins. Blerrggh. (Hope there is a op shop visit on the way home to compensate).

Tania said...

What you're wearing today couldn't possibly beat the Little's current everyday look: her sister's bikini OVER everything. Niice...

Michelle said...

Well, I hope you have a fabulous day despite the torture at Pulmonary Rehab!

Your outfit looks so good. You have great style!

Bird Bath said...

love the layering...and the brooch adds a perfect touch :)
Hope you treat yourself after all the tough parts of the day are over.

dorothybills..... said...

Great look ,you look very swish!

Sandrine said...

wow if I come to Melbourne I will ask you to be my bargain shopping guide!!!!It looks very nice and your brooch just give it the final stylish touch!;) I will start working on your beret now that Market madness is off for a little while...;)

Jennifer Rose said...

ouch about the eyebrow waxing o.0 hurts too much for me lol

nice outfit :D can't beat cheap priced clothes :)

Michelle said...

looks pretty darn comfy for a bit of torture...

Bellgirl said...

Niiice! and very stylish combo. I think I could waar anything from the lancefield oppy and still end up looking like a frumpy old mum :(

i'MM VERY PLEASED WITH MY sEWJOURN ZIPPERED POUCH BTW, USED IT EVERY EVENING SINCE i FISISHED IT!

yaga said...

hey there! are you still playing along? I'm trying to make it easier to find other www-posts that so we can inspire each other, so I created a blog-hop linklist. It would be great if you shared your posts there, and tell others who are playing too. and you can copy it and use it too,of course! ;o)
here: http://theshinybubble.blogspot.com/2010/05/watcha-wearing-wednesday-goth-edition.html
cheers
yaga