Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Do you Boogaloo?


I've been having so much fun playing around with all the fabric designs for my padded pouches. The possibilities really are endless it seems.

Take this example for instance....  Vic wanted Electric Boogaloo printed on her pouch - and her wish was granted!

If you would like your very own specially personalised version, just let me know via email or check out the custom text listing here.

* Please note that the fabric cost is $5 extra and takes at least three weeks to arrive in my letterbox, therefore pouch may take up to four weeks from order to delivery.

2 comments:

yardage girl said...

Yep, I boogaloo til I puke! (not really) Nice work!

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

Gorgeous Cam. I'd better make up my mind whether I want a custom one or a regular one hadn't I?