Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Finders Keepers Haul

Mookah Tea Towel (to be transformed) and Screen Printed Denim

I had such a great day out at the Finders Keepers Market yesterday. I love hanging out with such a wonderful group of girls who love all things crafty and handmade just as much as me!

 Delilah Devine Flying Ducks

It was the perfect spot to catch up with everyone, and have fun at a market, rather than being a stallholder.

Kristen Doran Craft Panel - I've promised Kristen that I'll actually make something with it!

I'd decided on a strict cash budget before I arrived (the one advantage of there being no ATM at the venue to lead me into temptation), and I spent it very wisely indeed.

Even though I meandered up and down every single aisle, judging by photos I've seen on other blogs, I've completely missed some stalls..... oh well, just another reason to make sure that I make it to the next one!

PS - If money was no object, then I would have bought myself this.

14 comments:

Chantal said...

Money well spent! Gorgeous haul!

Carly Findlay said...

It was so nice to see you and meet your friends :) I will have my FK post up tomorrow.
PS: check your email ;)

Mookah Studio said...

Great to finally meet you in the flesh! I am also a big fan of the whole Delilah Devine range.

Just..... US!! said...

Cam, love the ducks. In fact, love everything!!

Cass said...

Fantastic haul Cam I want everything. Mind you I have a craft panel from Kristen from 2 years ago that I haven't used

Michelle said...

Good haul there. I did pretty well myself too!

Swirlyarts said...

Oh my - those ducks!! I think I have found what to spend my birthday money on :)

Vic said...

OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG!!! I NEED SOME DUCKS!!!!!!!

Michelle said...

Oh my...Yes the Ducks are a must!!!
They are just so perfect...
You certainly spent wisely...just the right amount of goodness...

Claire Gale said...

wow, you bought some beauties. i just love the gypsy caravan print. can't wait to see what becomes of it.

Tania said...

While I can appreciate a scribble brooch in spades, your haul is glorious. Love a flying geese or three, me.

Cakelaw said...

I adore the flying ducks - I wish I'd seen those. It was a fun event, wasn't it!

michelle said...

soo envious. i wanted to go but couch confinement put a stop to it. i love those ducks, have been eyeing them off for months. also adore the caravan

Zane Wooder said...

It most be nice to hang out with other artists. They most help you with your projects and also help you make your projects come to life.

-Zane of ontario honey