Sunday, May 8, 2011

The Birthday Loot - Part 1

Gorgeous bundle of fabric from Ms Hoppo Bumpo (do you think she knows my favourite colours?)
Wonderful handmade Lavender Eye Pillow and Fragrant Lavender Sachet from the Wee Girl


I've been totally slack in showing off the lovely birthday pressies that I received last week.

I've been so busy every day that there hasn't been much time (or daylight) left for gathering things and taking photos.


I've been totally and completely spoiled yet again.

I've been coveting one of these ever since I first saw them on Christina's blog, but I thought that it was the sort of gift that deserved a special occassion.


So I waited a reeeeeeeeeeeally long time for my birthday to arrive, and my sister bought it for me.

It's beeeewdiful ....

12 comments:

Sue Niven said...

Have a Very Happy Birthday!

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Happy birthday!! I've seen a few lucky owners of Christina's jewellery blog about their booty lately, she's a gem. Have a blast, love Posie

Miss Prudence said...

Totally lucky and totally deserved xx

Jennie said...

Loving your ric rac ring!x

willywagtail said...

I knew that was the Wee Girls work. She has a certain style doesn't she/ Lovely loot. Cherrie

Naturally Carol said...

It's all georgeous and well deserved!

MARIA JOSE GONZALEZ said...

Happy Birthday!, and lovely presents.
Kisses, Mª José (majogonga) Spain

Cakelaw said...

Happy belated birthday! You received some great pressies, and I love the ring in particular.

Tas said...

Lovely haul. You should have a birthday more often ;)

flowerpress said...

Oh, I'm totally green. That ricrac ring is top of my wish list!!

Carly Findlay said...

I love everything here. Birthdays are wonderful. Glad you were spoilt xx

Christina Lowry said...

Loving your birthday gifts. That cat is too cute!

So glad you love your new ring. Cohen made the wrapping paper for you. :)