Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Getting Stitchy


It's definitely been couch weather this week.... which means that I've been sitting in front of the heater in the evenings hand stitching a few new brooches.

They're not quite finished yet, but certainly getting there.

In other news, voting in the first round of the Cosmo Fun Fearless Female Awards has finished.
There were over 218,000 votes in total!

I want to say a huge thankyou to each and every person who took the time to vote for me.
Finalists are announced on June 6th, so I have a nailbiting month to wait and wonder!

3 comments:

Sue Niven said...

I love the new colours on this brooch. All the best on the blogging award.

Naturally Carol said...

The brooch turned out really beautifully. I think the best idea is not to think too much about the awards at all during the next few weeks..then it will be a lovely surprise if you win..and I hope you do!!

Unknown said...

Love the colors of the new brooch. fingers crossed for you ;-)) dee x