Saturday, May 14, 2011

The Hottie Challenge - Update Number 1


Although Blogger tried to sabotage my attempts at getting the Hottie Challenge up and running, it's now All Systems Go!

I also have some wonderful news - I've had some very generous donations from Liesl, Sel, and Bron so that I can offer more free entries (the entry fee is donated directly to the Margaret Pratt Foundation) to anyone who would like to sign up.

I've packed up the first lot of kits to pop in the mail Monday morning..... so keep your eyes peeled for the postie if you've already signed up.

Please feel free to spread the word, and grab the button for your blog..... I'm excited!

6 comments:

Lyndel said...

I've signed up, not sure if I need to send you/the foundation my joining fee... fine if I do, just let me know..

teddybearswednesday said...

Damn How did I miss this, count me in!! ANd just let me know too, if I need to send a fee xo

Anonymous said...

hi Cam I would love to join in I will email you my address! yippee sounds like great fun

Sandrine said...

Looks like you will help me givng a reason unpacking my sewing machine :)(I needed a little kick in the back)
Will read the instructions and should register too...
Sandrine x

Miss Amy said...

All Signed up cam. Let me know if I need to send you $$ :)

Lyndel said...

ok Signed up, got my pattern, now to work out what I'm going to do. Wrote about it on my blog too..http://simply-cute-shopping.blogspot.com/