Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Bag Ladies... and Ladies Who Lunch

No Filter - No Photoshop - Just an iPhone Snap

I had a lovely lunch date today with Nic, Cathie and Vic, and I just had to share these snaps. 

No Filter - No Photoshop - Just an iPhone Snap

OK it may have been absolutely freezing as there was an icy cold wind blowing a gale, but the clouds and the view were just stunning.



Nic made us these absolutely gorgeous personalised Yardage Design Market Bags.


So of course, we had to take on the obligatory Instagram 'pose de jour'

I think that if there's enough pester power, Nic might add personalised hand printed bags to her repertoire.... what do you think?

I have more pressies to show, but I just haven't had a chance to take pics yet!

14 comments:

Fiona said...

Beautiful photos of a great beach. Can't believe you took that top one with an iPhone!! Looks like you had a great time.

Fiona said...

Beautiful photos of a great beach. Can't believe you took that top one with an iPhone!! Looks like you had a great time.

Cass said...

Great pics Cam and I love those bags

LionessLady said...

Those beachy photos are amazing! Love your bags - perfect for three lovely ladies!

Tas said...

Oh wow. Look at you three gorgeous ladies together. Bet you had a fab time hanging out.

Jodie said...

Oh what a wonderful group of people to spend time with....... I haven't seen you guys for ages. You are all totally awesomesauce.

teddybearswednesday said...

what an awesome time you must have had.
Great photos and great bags xo

74 Lime Lane said...

Now that is one lunch I would have loved to have been at. And yes, Nic those bags are fab!

Carly Findlay said...

How fun! I'm loving the bags. And it looks so cold there!
I miss you xx

Sandi said...

Beautiful photos!! Am loving the personalised bags too!

Jennie said...

I love those bags!!
Looks like it was such a cold day -
so great to see you guys all together!!XX

Jennifer Rose said...

that sky is gorgeous!!

Sally said...

How fantastic!!!

dawnabbott said...

lovely collection of bags..
Buy Branded Bags