Sunday, July 1, 2012

Sunday Snippets



After yesterday's Cloud Outage, I woke up thismorning to find Instagram restored (phew), so the world didn't end after all (double phew).


I was so worried! How would I play Sunday Snippets if Instagram was gone forevermore?



There was lots of spreadsheeting and tea drinking this week...


.... and a bit of indulging.


Everything tastes better in vintage orange pyrex.


Oh, and yesterday I went shopping for a new rug.

Although I loved the one on the right, I decided on the more practical (and less cream coloured) option. I'm hoping that my tootsies will be much warmer once it arrives.

Sunday Snippets with Tinniegirl

9 comments:

Mistea said...

If I had an egg I'd be making a little chocolate pudding myself about now.
guess I'll just have to have another piece of cake instead.
Enjoy

Katrina Higham said...

What a lovely week it looks like you had! Thanks for tweeting out your link! :)

Megan said...

I have an orange pyrex bowl just like yours! Still loving your feathers. I vote for some peacock coloured ones once you've finished your art show piece.

Bron said...

Some lovely indulgences there. Have a great week.xx

AMM said...

Yes, with rugs it pays to be sensible. Cream, sadly is not very practical especially with critters around the house. The weather is just right for chocolate pudding right now - I might whip one up tonight.

Shells said...

Another interesting week....love chocolate self saucing pudding too.

Melissa said...

Great photos, and yummmmm to the choc pud

Anna Bartlett said...

Lovely snippets Miss Cam! I will be in touch soon because I'll be in Melbourne from 1-5 August. Not long now!

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Delicious pictures, lovely red/cream colours.