Monday, July 30, 2012

Bibs'n'Bobs

Before Topstitching, Labelling and Snaps


I had such a busy week last week that I didn't get to sew anything.

Not. One. Single. Thing.

That's not very productive when you run a teeny tiny one person handmade business.

 Before Snaps

To make up for it, I spent the entire weekend sewing and packing up my little orders to send off into the world.

Of course, I forgot to photograph them properly before packing, so these are just a couple of iPhone happy snaps while they were in progress.

One lot of bibs is destined for Gleaners Inc and the other is heading to a brand new stockist - Dorothy & Evelyn. They have stores in Northcote, Brunswick and Windsor.

My little chicken arms had a great workout adding all those little snaps with the snap press!






3 comments:

Leonie said...

Ooh they are lovely Cam. Very colourful, great fun.

Rie said...

Love those bibs, they are so cute! Bubs is still wearing his bib - it looks so cute with his outfit & it's short enough to not get stuck in things when he bends over but long enough to catch those smidges of banana!

Karen said...

Very sweet Cam- a snap press is a serious piece of machinery isn't it!!