Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Feathered



 Oh wow, how time is literally flying by at the moment... feathers and all!


I'm still madly stitching feathers for the upcoming Feather Your Nest Exhibition at Gleaners Inc, but I've set a few aside to make the very first teeny tiny batch of Embroidered Feather Brooches.




I tested out the first prototype sample a couple of weeks ago and I've been wearing it ever since.

Here's Frances modelling to give you an idea of the size... these one's are in my shop.

I'm sending my poor little sewing machine off to the Day Spa thisafternoon. I'll miss her while she's gone. Thank goodness I have a spare machine, just in case of a sewing emergency.

3 comments:

Atta Rehman said...

well there was an good collection of fethers
Polished concrete sydney
floor levelling
concrete repairs
epoxy coatings
glue removal
concrete coatings
Atta ur rehman

Megan said...

I bet these are going to fly out the shop! I'm going to hold out for a green, blue or turquoise batch and then decide if I can become a brooch person...

Dianne said...

Your feathers are just sooo clever! And so much prettier than the real ones on my chooks!
Love the Lisette dress too by the way, & gorgeous fabric!