Monday, July 23, 2012

Bag Ladies Part 2


I still have more goodies to show and tell from last weeks ladies luncheon...

My heart skipped a little beat when Nic from Yardage Design gave me this package which was wrapped up inside a white bag (top left) with Marimekko printed on it.

For me, this classic Unikko design by Maija Isola is my idea of heaven. It's simple, yet bold with an amazing burst of colour.

I'm so blown away that Nic bought it all the way back from Europe for me!

I am absolutely itching to get into working on some floral fabric designs and now I have the most perfect inspiration.


This little gift makes me chuckle.

If you haven't checked out Vic's range of Geek Amour Cards, then you should definitely check them out. I sooooo wish I had the quick witted sense of humour to think of these things!

Seriously, if you're a baconpalooza fan, then you need this card. If you're reading 50 shades of anything then you need this one, and I can't go past Labyrinth.

Thankyou ladies - you rock!

6 comments:

yardage girl said...

So glad you like the scarf Cam ~ what are bloggy friends for! x

Karen said...

Gorgeous Cam, lucky you. I love the Sheldon birthday card. I have the perfect person in mind for that one.

willywagtail said...

That card is so funny. I had a good chuckle. You are one super lucky girl to get your own Marimekko! I love their big flower print. Cherrie

Miss Prudence said...

This is so Ron Swanson!

Michelle said...

I remember going into the Marrimekko store in NY last year and thought then that you'd love it. It's a riot of colour, it really is.

This print is my favourite. I love it in blue, which is odd, because I'm not a true fan!

Lien said...

Oh gosh, I just came back from Europe and bought the exact same print in a quilt cover and also some plastic coated fabric (to be made into a table cloth - we're dirty eaters). The Marrimekko store is fantastic. I went to one in Berlin, Malmo and Copenhagen!! Can't wait to see what you're going to make with it.