Thursday, July 26, 2012

My Creative Space


I finally have my very own graphics tablet thanks to eagle-eyed Vic who spotted it on her local Buy Swap Sell site.

By the way, it's not actually a GIANT tablet... it just looks that way next to my mini Laptop.

I haven't had much time to play with it yet between work and appointments, but I have managed to muck around long enough in Illustrator to make a flower.


It only took me over 2 hours - phew!

I have lots and lots and lots of practising ahead of me. The only way that I can learn is to just keep trying and making mistakes and deleting everything and starting again.

I'll know that I'll get there eventually.

I have a CT scan and Tx Clinic today. I wish I could stay home and keep playing with it!

More creative spaces.


9 comments:

nicole said...

can't wait to see what else you end up creating cam!
hope all goes well today with the testing!
xo

Jennifer Rose said...

good luck with the scan and i love my table, just don't use it enough :p enjoy yours!

KMCrafts said...

looks great and sounds like a lot of fun looking forward to seeing what you come up with

Dee said...

Love that flower.
Good luck today.

Fiona said...

That looks very professional / techy / scary to me! Love the flower!

Hope all your tests go well today.

New City Magazine said...

Love the flower and love the pad. These days I do a lot of things on my iPad. Just bought an iPad stylus from eBay. Can't wait to doodle with it on he iPad and iPhone .

All the best with your tests :)

junk removal Melbourne Richmond Caulfield Camberwell Malvern bur wood said...

amazing colour combination..........

house relocation Melbourne Mentone st Kilda hawthorn Carnegie co burg said...

beautiful colours......

furniture removal Melbourne CBD Camberwell wheelers hill Brighton menton said...

lovely blog........fantastic work