Friday, November 18, 2011

Bunting to the Rescue....


The beautiful coloured bunting has disappeared from Gleaners Inc... but never fear, a brand new batch is heading that way thisafternoon.


I played teatowel lucky dip to decide which country was next on the cushion list....


....and the winner was Suid Afrika (or South Africa to us). Check out that fabbo elephant in the top left hand corner!

If you see anything you like from Gleaners Inc and can't make it into the shop, just get in touch with Liz and she'll organise an online sale for you pronto!

I've added lots of new goodies to the shop too, so pop on over for a little look.

If you're thinking about buying pressies for Christmas, please get in early as there have been lots of reports of delays with Australia Post.

I sent an order to QLD on Nov 2nd which didn't arrive until Nov 15th (13 days later), yet I sent a package to the UK on Nov 11th which arrived on Nov 17th (6 days). It makes no sense!!!

*I have complained to Australia Post and the standard answer was that it can take up to 10 business days for delivery. What the???

14 comments:

Kirsty @ Bowerbird Blue said...

AWESOME bunting and pillow. Looks like a worthwhile trip for a xmas shop.

Sally said...

Living in WA everything takes ages to get here from the eastern states... doesn't matter what time of year it is.
I am loving your bunting. I'm planning on sewing bunting tonight. I've never made it before but my girl has a birthday coming up so now is the time. Any tips?
Of course it will be an opportunity to use my pinking shears so now I have two reasons to think of you as I sew :)

Betty Jo said...

It's, It's a Bunting Blitz!!!

Lotti said...

Love the bunting it's gorgeous.

Sheeprustler said...

Love the bunting itself, but I also love the title of the post - it sounds like one of those old english boarding school stories!

Unknown said...

Australia Post has been funny for a few months. In the past, if something was posted to me before 6pm from Melbourne, it was usually in my letterbox the very next (business) day. I never bothered with express post. I am now finding that it's more like 2-3 days. Maybe they want us to use express post more?

Love the bunting and the cushion.

Cat from Raspberry Rainbow said...

Cam, seriously, you make the most delicious bunting! I love it.

Leonie said...

I love the bunting.

Tonje said...

Fantastic bunting and pillow!

Cherie said...

Loving your beautiful creations ... Aust Post is playing games in NSW too. Post from OS faster than national is crazy Baby!

elizabeth said...

that bunting is so happy!
i'm going to make a bunting this month - a christmas-y one. i've never made one . . . but i've got the perfect bits here, i think . . . and the pictures of buntings that other people make always make me happy. :)

Naturally Carol said...

Hi Cam, you have a great collection of vintage fabrics and teatowels etc. I love what you've made out of them too.

Kathryn said...

Oh Cam, love it! xo

MooBear Designs said...

I have a new things for bunting but your takes the cake!!

Xo Steph