Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Taking a Gamble



I didn't have a gamble yesterday - in fact, I only turned the TV on from 3PM until 3.15PM purely to watch the Melbourne Cup, and that was it for the entire day.

But I've decided to take a gamble and re-open my online shop...


You see, I have these all new beautiful cushion covers in lovely new designs that I worked on really hard, and I just couldn't resist showing off.

100% designed and printed right here in Melbourne!


I can't quite decide which colour to keep and add to my couch collection...

12 comments:

Melissa G said...

These are classy designs.
These will sell well, which ever you decide to put in your shop.

trudi@maudeandme said...

They look great!
And you did more than me yesterday. I didn't even turn on the box!

willywagtail said...

Oooooh. Very cute. Love the last one especially. Tres chic. Cherrie

Jennie said...

These are brilliant Cam - love the (space) frame around the edge!x

Rie said...

They look fantastic! And maybe you could write up some clear instructions for your sister(?) in case you get that call... and someone can help to fill out any current orders & close the shop temporarily.

AND.. I just adore that grey tone granny cushion, it's adorable!

Rachael said...

Very clever Ms Pops. Love the grey!

Flory said...

Hello! They are lovely! I like them very very much.

Selina said...

I LOVE the grey one! Very much!!!

simplestitches said...

great colours!ar

Michelle said...

Loving the grey one the best! Lovely, lovely cushions!

Mistea said...

Granny Gorgeous.
The purple and pink one is my favourite - you sure are very clever.
Enjoy

Megan.K. said...

These are beautiful Cam.
I usually go for the bright colours, but for some reason that last one, the grey, really appeals to me. It's bold.
They're all so good.

x