Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sunday Snippets


Packaging up fabric to pop in the post tomorrow morning...



Coffee and a good book or two...

Catching up with the Skip for Rejection team at one of the checkpoints (after they'd already skipped/run 60 kms). They've raised over $15k for the Margaret Pratt Foundation so far.

Please ignore the crazy hair - it was veeeeeery windy out there.


....and off they go with another 20 kms to go. Thank goodness it wasn't 29 degress as predicted today.


Back home and working on something special... I can't say what it is just yet.

Sunday Snippets via Tinniegirl

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Did you find your missing copy of Nikki's book?

trudi@maudeandme said...

That's a fantastic amount raised!So many inspiring people out there.

Rachael said...

Well done Skipping Man.

Which Janome do you use? I am planning on getting an upgrade (I have a ye-olde SW2018E adn although I love it, I hate the 4 step button hole...)

Jennifer Rose said...

thats such a great way to get people's attention for fund-raising and makes me think that you need a healthy pair of lungs to do it, so its important to remember that