Thursday, November 10, 2011

The Week That Was - Part 1

It's been a really quick week so far.
Time seems to have passed in one giant blur.... and here we are - Friday already!

On Monday, I caught up with a friend for lunch and then we popped into Gleaners Inc to visit Liz.

Geez... I really need to find a better hand model. If only Frances wasn't armless.

I couldn't resist treating myself to one of Liz's brand spanking new hot off the press recycled marble rings. It matches my cardi perfectly!


I also bought myself this lovely Greg Mann pendant from Gleaners Inc a couple of weeks ago. I've worn it a few times already but kept forgetting to blog about it. There's at least three more pendants that I'm coveting too...

Well, I'm off to pulmonary rehab (while dreaming about the cake I'm going to treat myself to afterwards). Have a lovely Friday!

PS - I've popped a few of the vintage fabric sunnies/specs pouches in the shop!

5 comments:

zigsma said...

Love that ring! I bought myself one of her gorgeous cuisinaire rod pendants! Can't wait to visit Gleaners inc. Though it could be dangerous...

trudi@maudeandme said...

Now I am really really envious on 2 accounts - the ring and I've said it before " you guys down there have THE best shops. "

Betty Jo said...

Hey Cam, Your hands are your clever crafty tools. They are worth insuring.... like Jay Lo's bum or Dolly's boobs!!
xxLovely to see you on Mondayxx

74 Lime Lane said...

Oh my! I love that ring. Does she sell them online?

Unknown said...

That ring is lovely. Hope all goes ok at rehab. Have a lovely weekend, dee x