Friday, November 4, 2011

A Thankyou


I know I've said it before.... but crafty bloggers are so amazing and generous when times get a little tough.

Jess surprised me with this gorgeous Moby Potholder.


It matches with my little Moby (and his family portrait)...


Crafty Rie sent me a huge package of goodies in the mail.

Beautiful fabrics and buttons....


Chocolate and cappucino and soapie mags (these are some of the things that I obsess about over on twitter), and even a lovely teatowel!

Thankyou so much lovely ladies!

4 comments:

Melissa G said...

It must be your Un-Birthday.
That is so cool. Can't go wrong with chocolate.
I love The Bold and the Beautiful. Do you dig it too?

Rie said...

:)
I was going to send a bubba Joe sloppy kiss but it was just too hard to wrap!

Mistea said...

Jess sure is talented with her hook - that is a super cute Moby pot holder.
Lovely other goodies especially the yummies you received.
Enjoy

Miss Amy said...

No Milo??!!??!! I might need to leave some on your doorstep!