Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The Lisette Sew Along - Narioka, Spindrift, and Maika


I have a special triple treat of Sew-Alongers to show you today...

First up is this gorgeous version by Julie from Narioka. I'm loving it with a cardi and boots, especially considering the sudden cold snap!


 Thankyou Julie!


Next up is this lovely version by Sally from Spindrift.

I'm so excited that this is Sally's first dress EVER. That's what blogging and sewing challenges are all about (in my opinion anyway). Getting out there and having a try.


Trust me - it's good for the soul.

Thankyou Sally!

Dress A Stylish Dress Book

Then for today's finale, we have this fabulous dress by Caroline from Maika.

It's Dress A from the Japanese 'Stylish Dress Book' in the Lisette cotton lawn fabric.

Dress A Stylish Dress Book

I bought the same book last year, but was really worried about the sizing so I'm yet to try anything. But, now that I've seen Caroline's version, it's time to retrieve it from the bookshelf!

Oh, and looking at these photos... what a lovely garden you have - thankyou Caroline!


We're running out of days in March, but we already fourteen finished dresses on the list in the sidebar. Please pop in and visit everyone and check out their blog posts, and don't forget the Flickr Group too!

Sew-Along Sign Up
Link to Pattern
Sew-Along Flickr Group
Sew Lisette Flickr Group

3 comments:

trudi@maudeandme said...

Super stylish!!

Selina said...

All looking so good! I'm loving the cardi and boots look too!

I'm feeling a bit bad though, I don't know if I'm going to get time to do this before the end of March (actually I know I won't have time to do it!) maybe I could extend mine to the end of April? Would I still be part of the sew-a-long... let's just say yes!

xx

Julie said...

Can't wait for the next blog meet when we all turn up wearing the same thing!