Wednesday, March 21, 2012

My Creative Space.... Cushions


I'm sewing up a cushion storm this week... which is kinda perfect considering the cool blustery change which is making me want to snuggle up on the couch and catch up on all the eps of Footballers Wives that are currently lined up on my Foxtel IQ.

I'm playing my creative space early this week as I'm off to Transplant Clinic tomorrow.... but before I get there, I'm heading to Gleaners Inc to drop off Sunshine Plantation and Tropical Floral.

I've popped We Crossed The Nullabor and Puppy Eyes in the cushion cover section of the shop, just in case anyone falls in love with them and feels the need to snap them up....

17 comments:

Makeminemidcentury said...

Wow! These are absolute show-stoppers! I love the Sunshine Plantation one!

Sandrine said...

Excellent Cam! I am sure they all be populars!

Anonymous said...

They're very cool! Especially the Sunshine Plantation :)

Kris said...

I love the map-pillow!!! Wauwie!

Ady said...

The map pillow is lovely! great pillows, Cam.

yardage girl said...

Very cushy! Hope you have a good Thursday. Nic x

Melissa G said...

The sunshine plantation pillow brings back happy memories. I spent a few childhood years in Qld and visited the big Pineapple a couple of times.

Leonie said...

wow they are very cool!
I love the map one too!

Renae @ theredwren said...

I love these! They are really eye catching!

willywagtail said...

I do love a good teatowel cushion. You make them so well so they should be winners in the shop. Cherrie

Miriam said...

These are cool and they will bring some sunshine to the cold inside!

Amy said...

Oh these are lovely.

I think the puppy one needs to come live with us.

Beck said...

Super snazzy Cam! You really make those teatowels come alive. I'm sure they will be snapped up quickly, and oh, that doggie one..so cute xo

mel @ loved handmade said...

these are fantastic! I really love the flowers on the blue background. The colours on all of them are so vibrant..x

Lea said...

These are so lovely. Love them all!

Sally said...

Noice cushions Cam.

Seaweed and Raine said...

I know what you mean about the weather making you want to sew - now to find the time to do it!!! lol
Loving the Sunshine Plantation cushion - tres cool!
Hope you have a great weekend!