Thursday, March 1, 2012

My Creative Space


It's been a while since I've played along with MCS, but today I actually have something to show.

I'm right in the middle of a new tutorial... and hoping to have it finished over the weekend.

Have a great day!

More Creative Spaces

PS - just a little reminder... if you're joining in with the Lisette Sew Along, please add your blog to the linky list. There are also a couple of crafty peeps joining in as a 'dress' sew along as they are using other patterns, which is fabulous. The more the merrier I say. We can all cheer each other along!

7 comments:

trudi@maudeandme said...

Love the stripes with the granny squares. Very bright and cheery.

yardage girl said...

You are such a neat sewer - looking forward to the tute!

Leonie said...

It is such a fabulous idea, but I wont have time for the sew along this time, but would love to. Ah well, next time.

teddybearswednesday said...

OH my goodness Cam, i can't believe how neat and perfect your sewing is.
im trying to figure out what the tutes for, unsuccessfully.x

Seaweed and Raine said...

I'm liking what I'm seeing! :) What is the fabric you are using for the binding? YU-UM.

Jennifer Rose said...

the binding goes so well with that fabric!

Jennie said...

Looking good Cam!
I can't figure out what its going to be either!X