Monday, August 6, 2012

New CurlyPops Website


The CurlyPops Website is now live!

I've been procrastinating over this for what seems like the longest time. It's just a super simple one page site that directs you to what you may be looking for.

After owning the domain name for a couple of years, I thought that it was about time that I started using it properly, rather than just forwarding everything directly to the blog. I should probably start looking a bit more professional from the business side of things.

I designed the layout in Illustrator but then I was completely lost. I have to thank Kellie from 74 Lime Lane for her super magnificent technical skills, brilliant advice, and for the front page inspiration (I love Kellie's Sign Post directory).

Nothing at all is changing on the blog front, but you might have noticed that I haven't been tweeting. Life is busy, time is short, I have a bazillion things that I want to achieve, and so something has to give. I'll still be posting lots of pretty pictures on Instagram though.

Anyway, I used all my distraction free extra time over the weekend to work on lots of new fabric designs. I have samples in the works, so hopefully I'll be able to share them soon!

12 comments:

Mrs A said...

Sounds great! I dont get twitter, it seems a waste of time but others like it so there you go! Will check out your site, hope it goes well :)

nicole said...

oh how cool!!
can't wait to see those new fabric designs either :D

Chiara Z said...

It looks great. I've just been over and clicked on everything:) Lovely bright, clear and happy.

yardage girl said...

Looks great Cam! We must be on the same wavelength as I've been talking to the wonderful Kellie about re-doing my website for the last couple of weeks too!

Kimonos and Sushi(OLD BLOG) said...

Fabulous

The Creative Beast said...

Congratulations Cam! The website looks just like you - colorful and fun! I love the links to your Pinterest page and your 'About Me' page. Also love the happy flower 'sign posts' - well done!

Jennie said...

It looks great Cam - love the flower signs!x

Tas said...

Looking fab.

I am a bit remedial when it comes to social media so I wouldn't miss you if you dropped out of twitter or FB I am afraid :P

Dee said...

Looks fantastic !
I love the flowers and can't wait to see new fabric.
p.s. I have a Frooch on my birthday wish list, Dee

bec said...

Wow, looks fantastic!

Shells said...

Looks great, well done.

Anonymous said...

congratulations Cam such great news I am off to check it out now xx