Friday, August 31, 2012

The Choose Your Own Bag Adventure Wrap - Part 2

012

Self Designed Camera Bag by Chapter Fifteen

Gracefull Kelly bag

Graceful Kelly Bag by I've Got A Notion


Mod Bag

 You Sew Girl Mod Bag by Thornberry





Adapted Bag by Wild About Melbourne


I promised you more and here's the second part of the Choose Your Own Bag Adventure Sew-Along Wrap.

Lots more beautiful eye candy on the bag front.... oh, and did you see those tulips in Tan's garden? Oh me oh my.... bewdiful!

Thanks so much once again to everyone who joined in the fun. It's no fun to sew-along without all of you. If you didn't make it by the deadline, never fear, you can still finish off your bag and I'll add it to the sidebar (but if I miss it, please email me and let me know).

Flickr Group

1 comment:

Dee said...

Look at those snappy bags ! I love Chapter 15's camera bag.
Thanks for hosting and inspiring (giving me a much needed kick up the butt) me Cam.

Have a great weekend, Dee x