Thursday, November 1, 2012

My Creative Space



It's better late than never today.

There was a mad rush to get an apron made for my cousin to use tomorrow (as we're off to have some secret squirrel fun).

She's just a young whippersnapper from the 80's..... and this was the one and only 1986 teatowel from the stash.


I teamed it with some glorious vintage fabric from Lynsey that came all the way from the UK. Quite fitting considering she's just moved here from chilly Scotland.

More creative spaces

8 comments:

yardage girl said...

Oh my goodness, she'll need another apron to protect this apron!!

Miss Muggins said...

Very charming indeed! I want to make my hubby a cushion from a teatowel, not sure he would enjoy an apron, especially as the Sunshine Coast vintage number is emblazoned with hibiscus (amongst other things!)I figure we can share the pleasure of a cushion!!!Thanks for the inspiration Cam!

teddybearswednesday said...

OH it's just wonderful!! xo

Bron said...

Your aprons do the whole Vintage Tea Towel such justice. Great xx

Steph @ this brown wren said...

Gorgeous Cam! Such a beautiful combination. Wishing you a lovely Friday.
Steph :)
(from mon petit poppet)

Jennifer Rose said...

it is getting pretty chilly here, feels like snow

Swirlyarts said...

It looks fabulous!

Sally said...

I love this so much. Gorgeous. Reminds me of my Ninny - she had lots of tea towels like this. Makes me smile from ear to ear.