Thursday, November 22, 2012

My creative space



There's not much going on around here today except for yet more hospital visits. I'm up at Ridonkulous O'Clock to battle peak hour, so that I can have a horrible test done. Yah!

Anyhow, to brighten things up I will show and tell the instagram photos of the latest little prototype that I whipped up earlier in the week.


I'm hoping these will be a hit for the young, and the young at heart!

There's more fabric arriving tomorrow, so with any luck these will be available in the shop from Monday.


 I must say that I'm enjoying designing packaging just as much as I love making stuff!

 More creative spaces



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

A nice colourful & cheery start 2 the morning : )

Carly Findlay said...

How fun! You are so talented :) realised I have never crafted with you, we have only eaten/watched RH, and things like this make me want to!

nicole said...

bleurgh to horrible tests!
cheery bunting to brighten everyone's day!
xo

Chiara Z said...

All the best with the horrible tests!

Sally said...

I've got "the Rainbow connection" in my head now... love that song!

Beautiful bunting Cam.

Megan said...

You have so many amazing ideas Cam! Lots of colour is good to keep your mind off horrible procedures I think. You definitely hit the nail on the head there with that desciption about it all though. Too early starts, horrible traffic, even worse procedures. Nothing fun about any of that! Hope next week is lighter in the appointment load for you.

Anna said...

Rainbow colours with the word spelt out - genius.