Thursday, November 29, 2012

My Creative Space



I've been doing some contract work at my old day job this week, so there's been little time (or energy left) for crafting.

But, when I arrived home Monday arvo, there was a very important package of fabric sitting on my front doorstep, that urged me to head straight for the sewing machine.


After playing around with word games, I strung it all together with some nice stripey binding.



Now it's winging it's way to the land of Middlemost and will be on display at the Sydney Finders Keepers Market.


I hope it attracts lots of customers to Janine's beautiful handmade wares!


*apologies for the photo quality - had to take early evening snaps and get it straight in the post!

More creative spaces

PS - if you like this bunting, then you may also like my rainbow bunting

6 comments:

Jennie said...

Beautiful Cam!

Wombat's Picnic said...

Looks great Cam! I am sure it will bring lots of attention:) Cyndy

Leonie said...

Fabulous!

Anna Bartlett said...

Love it!

Michelle said...

Ooh! I'm going to Sydney Finders Keepers! Will keep an eye out for the bunting!

Bron said...

Very funky indeed.....
Thanks the parcel arrived today...now to create into Christmas gifts. xx