Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Mini Me


Now that some of the christmas pressies have been sent and received, I can finally start blogging them.

These two came from requests for mini sized iPod pouches. I have a little old iPod myself, so I probably should whip up another for me (that'll never get done ha)!


The back side has a little pocket for earphones. I'm admiring my super straight stitching on that binding.... that doesn't happen very often!

I know that one recipient is very happy, so I hope the other one gets a lovely suprise on christmas day.

13 comments:

Magdalena, The Craft Revival said...

They are super pretty... Is that pippie Joe fabric you've used?

Tania said...

I don’t believe you for even a single second - that a soldier-straight seam is an unusual occurrence. However I do understand the need to jump for joy when it happens...

Sue Niven said...

very nice indeed.

Selina said...

You are so awesome Cam! I LOVE my little ipod cosy, just perfect! Your craftsmanship is second to none as well. I love how you matched the binding to the colour of my ipod too, it's going to look so cute in its little home!

xx

Andi said...

Lovely little pouches!!

Just..... US!! said...

Hi Curlypops, they look great. Are those claspy thingies hard to use? Where do you get them from?
Really handy gift.

Cath @ chunkychooky said...

I am with Tania, I reckon you do straighty- 180's all the time! Look fab Cam.

Unknown said...

They are gorg what a fab idea. Dee x

Jennie said...

That is a textbook straight stitch. Should be in a museum!

Kelly Casanova said...

They look great - if only I could stitch that straight!

Cathie said...

definitely agree with the others, you know your stitches are perfect!
happy day to you Ms Curlypops ♥

Swirlyarts said...

Pretty!

Melissa G said...

Ah, yes! The dreaded binding. I admire binding. I really do. In fact I would love to use binding more often when I sew. But I have yet to master the knack for straight stitch binding.