Thursday, December 16, 2010

Red Brick Gallery - new stockist & Tomorrows Grand 70's plan!


Tomorrow night is the grand opening of the brand new Red Brick Gallery and Emporium in Ballarat.

I'm very excited as although I can't make it to the grand opening, I'll definitely be going in to visit on my christmas holidays.

You can find a range of my iPhone / Gadget pouches, and also some Betty Jo goodies! I can't wait to find out what other gorgeous handmade goodies will be stocked.


In other news, there's a grand groovy 70's plan in place for tomorrow. Just post a groovy photo of yourself from the 70's so that we can all have a good chuckle together (I think everyone needs a chuckle at this time of the year).

Of course, if you were only a twinkle in your parents eyes in the 70's, then feel free to play along with groovy 80's or groovy 90's (you young whippersnappers)!

I'll be searching through the archives (ahem.... photo albums) tonight to choose my fave. I'll add a little linky list too, so that we can all see who else is playing.

'Til then....

3 comments:

Missymaomao said...

Yay a new gallery within walking distance from home right next to the new cafe that's aiming to do the best brunch in Ballarat.
I think if you are around that way Cam we must meet for coffee a look at the studio and an invitation for you to visit my mad abode.

The Essess said...

I am so organised that the blog is set up ready to publish tomorrow! Should be fun to see everyone's pics....

Brunch and Gallery sounds like a plan while you are here...

Sandrine said...

Oh that sound like a great new stockist!
I have burnt all my archives :)Or should I say they are kept safe a long way away...Am I lucky :)? hehehe xx