Thursday, December 23, 2010

And a Merry Christmas to All

This is just a quick little post to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas from myself and SuperPops.

It's certainly been a rollercoaster of a year health-wise (especially the last six months), but here's hoping that it's onwards and upwards from now on.

I'm having some mini breaks at the beach and in the country over the next few weeks. There may be some sporadic posting here and there, but I'm not even taking my laptop, which of course means that I may just have a separation anxiety induced panic attack at some stage!

I want to say a huge thankyou to each and every person who visited my little place in cyberspace and left me a comment, or supported my crafty efforts through buying something from The CurlyPops Shop or from a Stockist or a Market. Also a huge thankyou to everyone who helped to keep me entertained during my hospital visits this year (my sanity also thanks you).

Oh and of course, a HUGE thankyou to everyone who gave me the perfect gift this Christmas by donating blood. The response was absolutely fantastic with everyone spreading the word via Blogs, Twitter and Facebook, and there are at least six people who have contacted me to let me know that they're donating for the very first time.  It just goes to show how fantastic the crafty blogging community is.

Well, so much for my short post - Merry Christmas. I hope you have a fantastic celebration no matter who you're celebrating with, or where you are in the world...... now where's my pesky little flying reindeer friend?

31 comments:

Janice said...

Have a wonderful Christmas Cam. Enjoy your break. Here's looking forward to a terrific new year.

simplestitches said...

Merry Christmas Miss CurlyPops and SuperPops! Have a wonderful New Year.
Enjoy your mini breaks...
cheers Julz
(love those reindeer, so cute)

manda said...

BIG HUGS!!!

The Creative Beast said...

Happy Holidays and a Prosperous New Year to you Super Pops!! Have a wonderful time of rest and relaxation =-)

Lauren said...

Merry Christmas Cam. Wishing you all the best for 2011

Makeminemidcentury said...

Merry Christmas, lovely CP.

Selina said...

Merry Christmas Cam!

PaisleyJade said...

Have a wonderful Christmas!!

our shabby cottage said...

Thanks, you too Cam, have a great break, Kathryn.

Fiona said...

Happy Christmas, Cam. Wishing you a much healthier, happy 2011!

Jodie said...

Cam, May 2011 be a year of good health, good friends and good craft !
Have a lovely break Super-pops .

Sandi said...

Merry christmas to you Cam.

Cate said...

Hope yesterday went well - and you feel super in no time :-)
Have a great break...see you again in 2011
xxxCate

Jodie said...

Here's to 2011 being a year of improved health! Have a wonderful Christmas, see you in the cyberverse.
Jodie x

Selina said...

May you and SuperPops have the best Christmas ever! Have a fabulous time on your mini breaks lovely lady!

xxoo

Car said...

Merry christmas cam:) heres to a new year of better health, more sales and many more beautiful blogposts from you... Thanks for sharing this year, looking forward to reading lots more in the new year

Tania said...

Gorgeous Cam, have a fabulous Christmas – and a 2011 filled with joy and excellent health. xxx

Cathie said...

big squishy hugs Ms Cam, you are amazing & love that I know you.
wishing you health & happiness forever ♥

Cat from Raspberry Rainbow said...

Happy Christmas to you too, lovely. Lets hope your 2011 is filled with happiness and health.
Thank you for being you :)
Cat

Michelle said...

And a wonderful Christmas to you, Ms Curlypops. Hope your beach break is perfectly relaxing and restful. Happy Christmas!

Cath @ chunkychooky said...

Big kisses Cam. xx

flossy-p said...

Hope your Christmas plans are as lovely as they sound. Hope you have a super Merry Christmas!! .xx.

Jennifer Rose said...

happy holidays!! have a great break

Anonymous said...

have a fab xmas Cam and happy little mini breaks too. I have loved just catching up on many of your posts. I haven't been visiting blogs in ages. I love the dress you scored in Ballarat. I haven't donated blood sorry as far as I have been told I can't donate with Lupus but my hubby has been donating for the last 12 months now he goes every month. hugs to you xx

Caroline said...

Hey Cam - have a great break and come back all refreshed and energised for a fantastic year next year. See you then (cyber-speaking of course)!

Megan.K. said...

Have a great time Cam!
x

Melissa G said...

Merry Christmas Cam!

Renae said...

A very Merry Christmas to you too Cam. Enjoy your mini-breaks!

Miss Muggins said...

Merry Christmas Cam. Here's to a year filled with good health and happiness. Enjoy your get aways and relax and have fun xx

meetmeatmikes said...

Hope your Christmas is sunny and beachy and not too sandy (in the wrong places!) Merry merry to you, Ms Cam! So pleased to have met you! xx

Cherie said...

Hope your Christmas was a super duper as mine down there in Curly and Super Pops Land. Enjoy every second of those mini R & R breaks. Stay strong and well Gorgeous Cam . HUGE HUGS, xo.