Friday, June 17, 2011

Featured Hottie Number 10

Baby Ballerina - hottie challenge

Oh gosh, my house is turning into Hottie Central and I'm loving it!

I picked up Baby Ballerina from Adele while I was at work on Tuesday. Isn't she beautiful....

Baby Ballerina - hottie challenge

I love that if you take off her tutu, you get to see that she has a full leotard....

Baby Ballerina - hottie challenge

... and she even has little sparkly swarovski crystals and pearls like a real ballerina.

If you pop on over to Adele's blog post, there's also a fantastic photo of Pooh Bear modelling.

Thanks so much Adele!


Hottie Challenge Flickr Group

8 comments:

trudi@maudeandme said...

My goodness! That is amazing!

Jacqui said...

Adele, that is so incredibly cute. Brilliant idea.

SewnBySaliba said...

What a great idea!! I love all the extra details!

Naturally Carol said...

Just adorable..and amazing bead detail!

Ady said...

That is soooo cute! I love her wee knickers under her tutu. Awesome bead detail.

Adele - A Lass from Downunder said...

Thanks so much everyone for your lovely comments and also to Cam for featuring 'Baby Ballerina' on your blog! :-) Adele

ZippyZippy said...

Ohhhh - I think this is my favourite so far!
Have a great weekend :)
Jacqueline

Sasparilla Sue said...

Oh my gosh! This is my favorite so far!!!