Sunday, June 26, 2011

Featured Hottie Number 17

Hottie Front

Todays featured hottie is a lovely ray of sunshine from Vireya

Being a non-quilter, I'm always fascinated by those little triangles.... and how on earth you can stitch them on a curve!

Needless to say - I asked many questions, and Vireya explained how it's done - fascinating!

Hottie Back

This one has a very nifty press stud opening at the top, and would be perfectly soft and snuggly on a cold night.

Thanks so much Vireya!

The homepage of The Hottie Challenge - lots more in the Flickr Group

9 comments:

Naturally Carol said...

Too clever for words! Loving the colours.

sister outlaws said...

Reminds me of a kite tail flying across the sky...

Lyndel said...

wow that looks like its warm even without the hot water bottle! brilliant♥

Zara said...

Wow, this is just fantastic!! I love the use of colours; and the quilting seems to bring them out too!!

Adriana said...

I love it!
The fabrics, the stitching, and especially the ric-rac rays of sunshine.

Adele - A Lass from Downunder said...

Love the colours you've used, Vireya! I thought the triangles looked like a kite tail dancing past the sun too :)

Anonymous said...

wow this is gorgeous

Ady said...

Oh my goodness - this is simply beautiful. I love the colours and the bright triangles.

Jennifer Rose said...

that is just gorgeous! she did a wonderful job :D