Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Featured Hottie Number 20

Jacqui's hottie front

Today's super gorgeous hottie by Jacqui from Lost In The Moment is a perfect burst of colour to brighten a grey day!

Of course, as soon as I saw that pink and orange collar peeking through when I opened the envelope, I fell in love...

Jacqui's hottie back

You may remember Jacqui's heartwarming story about her daugher Imogen. Please pop back and read it if you missed it.

 I'm so overjoyed that Jacqui and her girls joined in with the challenge. It's just amazing the way that people with something in common can connect through craft, and all for a good cause.

Thankyou so much Jacqui!

The homepage of The Hottie Challenge - lots more in the Flickr Group

4 comments:

Maxabella said...

Wow, Cam, these are just amazing. I've just enjoyed flicking back through the ones I missed. Such a great initative. x

Adriana said...

So cosy.
And such great colours!

noodleBubble said...

oooh!


LOVING looking at all the hotties... do love the colours here.


noodleBubble x

Anonymous said...

oh this one is soooo bright and soft and gorgeous!!!