Friday, June 3, 2011

Rewarding... whoops updated

Draw Pilgrim A3 Print - I bought a similar one in a pink/orange colourway

I've been working really hard lately.... saving my pennies for a rainy day.

Saving money to make sure that you can get through meagre times is a really good thing to do, but sometimes you also need to reward yourself, and have a bit of fun!

For me, rewarding myself has involved quite a bit of lovely handmade crafty shopping. So I'm going to play show and tell with all of the lovely things I've bought over the last few weeks.

I've been wanting a pair of these for years. When I popped in to visit at Open Drawer a couple of weeks ago, I spotted a beautiful pair in red and pink, with flowers stitched onto them, so I snapped them up in a jiffy!

Yardage Design - Screenprinted Teatowels

Nic from Yardage Design is having a sale this week, so I treated myself to another of her lovely teatowels (in the spice cannister print). It certainly won't be drying any dishes.... I'm going to hatch a crafty plan for it.

UPDATE! I almost forgot ..... I also bought myself this super warm and cosy Sheeps Clothing scarflette

Now I need to go and peruse the internet, and make my next crafty shopping wish list!


trudi@maudeandme said...

Nothing like about a bit of retail therapy! It's your fault I just bought a tea towel!

yardage girl said...

Thanks Cam - so pleased you rewarded yourself with one of my tea towels - you're a gem!

Naturally Carol said...

I bought one too, the other should be delivered any day now! I adore your new handwarmers..I'm on the hunt for one of those infinity cowls..just the right one of course. Have a great weekend, Cam.

Lyndel said...

oh Cam looks like all your 'retail therapy' was good buying, yep, def.GOOD therapy

Katie and Reuben said...

All so cute! And you definitely deserve it!

Katie x