Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Featured Hottie Number 15

Toasty Warm Hottie

Brrrrr..... it's freezing outside, but this one is sure to keep you TOASTY!

I can't even explain how funny Tania from Myrtle and Eunice is...... so I just have to direct you straight over to read about dear TOASTY here.

Toasty Warm Hottie

Can someone please remind me to buy her a packet of band-aids?

Thankyou Tania!

The homepage of The Hottie Challenge - lots more in the Flickr Group

PS - The postie delivered Hotties twice today - seven hotties in total!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this one! I think it is my favourite and Tania is definitely good for a giggle.
I hope mine arrived today. I bet your postie is wondering what is going on!

PaisleyJade said...

My fav one - love it!!!

Anna Bartlett said...

I think this one ties with Leonie's Lady of the Night as my favourite so far. Classic!

Sandi said...

I already feel warm just looking at this one.

Libster said...

fantastic hotties that are arriving... love seeing some from blogs that i follow and seeing that they follow you and you follow them etc etc! lovin the brooch too

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Oh wow, she always steals the show that Tania, this is such a classic style & take on the hot water bottle cover, wow & wow again, love Posie

Tania said...

Stabby thingummyjig wounds are recovering nicely, (thank you for the sympathy!).

Tas said...

Love it. Tania's posts always give me a smile for the day.