Thursday, June 2, 2011

Featured Hottie Number 4

HottieChallenge

The Hottie's are flying in all over the place!

This is the latest gorgeous finished entry by Allison from Bea's Place

I have a soft spot for flowers, and butterflies and........... of course, can you see all the CRAZY stitching!
That free motion foot is so cool for fun crafty projects like this. It's just like breaking all the sewing rules.

I have a little post office collection card in my posession at the moment, so I'm guessing that this is what I'll find at the post office tomorrow. Thanks Allison!

PS - All the Hottie Challenge details are over here

7 comments:

PaisleyJade said...

Ooo - I love!!

Naturally Carol said...

Dramatic!..Speaking of drama..I have to fly..it's 9.31 and already I'm late for Desperate Housewives..haha!

teddybearswednesday said...

WOW!!! It's really gorgeous.
all these amazing hotties are happening.
I'm afraid mine is rather simple.
xo
PS but I did start on it today

Lyndel said...

Oh that's beautiful. Glad you like flowers and butterflies,.... mine is 50% cmpl.... really!

Allison said...

Oh my giddy gosh. I am on Curly Pop's website.

*fans self, hyperventilates, faints.........*

And thankyou to the people who like my Hottie, it was heaps of fun to make and great to be involved.

Adele - A Lass from Downunder said...

Ohhh what a gorgeous cover ... such cute wee flowers and butterflies.

Miss Prudence said...

All these hotties are truly works of art!